Sign in to follow this  
Nick739

New Clan (STARTING TONIGHT) Looking For Active Members!

CLAN STARTING TONIGHT NAME: CR Oceania

Hello Everybody! I am excited to announce that I will be creating a new clan on Clash Royale that accepts all trophies as of now.

The main region of the clan will be Oceania however we will accept everyone from every country!

We are looking for Active, Loyal Players who will be prepared to donate and compete in wars. 

We are also looking to have leaders of the clan. ATM we have me as the leader who is at 4800 trophies and my friend as the Co-Leader who is at 4750. We are looking for atleast 3 Trust worthy Co-Leaders and plenty of elders.

The Clan will commence In around 9 Hours from when I post this thread.

Type: Open
Required Trophies: 1000
Clan Tag: Starting
Number of Members:
Invite Link:
Edited by Nick739

8 hours ago, Nick739 said:

CR Oceania

8 hours ago, Nick739 said:

Hello Everybody! I am excited to announce that I will be creating a new clan on Clash Royale that accepts all trophies as of now.

The main region of the clan will be Oceania however we will accept everyone from every country!

We are looking for Active, Loyal Players who will be prepared to donate and compete in wars. 

We are also looking to have leaders of the clan. ATM we have me as the leader who is at 4800 trophies and my friend as the Co-Leader who is at 4750. We are looking for atleast 3 Trust worthy Co-Leaders and plenty of elders.

The Clan will commence In around 9 Hours from when I post this thread.

Type: Open
Required Trophies: 1000
Clan Tag: #LY2GU9C8
Number of Members: 4/50
Invite Link: 

Guest DarthSidious

We are a new clan came from a clan with 4K war trophies so trying to do the same thing with this clan anyone is welcome just stay active and donate we also give good deck ideas 

the clan is DarthSidious 

leader O.j 81