Featured Clans:

redditNew meta is Kinda Annoying

• Administrators

Long time player here, since like 2016.

I’m not really digging the most recent meta for deck styles in clash.

A lot of the Meta-style decks involve new cards and cheeky beat down strategies which I don’t really fancy. I’ve always been more of a large push type player who doesn’t use buildings.

Most of the new meta decks I can find online incorporate some sort of building, beat down cards like wall breakers, and then some sort of spell cards. I’ve never liked this style of deck strategy in the game.

I’ve always felt like it’s a cheap sneaky way to slowly grind your opponents tower down without actually building a strategic offensive.

Obviously if I had higher card levels I’d be able to implement the meta into my own play style, but that’s not the case. It sucks that it’s so difficult to beat the new style of play with my old style of push.

Anyone else feel similarly about this? Or have any tips to better implement the new meta. I would also be open to possible deck suggestions.

Anyways, that’s my rant. Thx for listening

(Also please don’t be mad about this, I know it’s my fault for not being able to adapt to the style of play, just giving my thoughts)

submitted by /u/weeb_d3stroyer
[link] [comments]

View the full article