Featured Clans:

redditPetition to add Legacy League Badges to profile

• Administrators

Pushing ladder has become easier now. Although league starts at 5k now, a lot of people will now be able to reach higher leagues due to the changes made in the ladder system.

That's why a lot of people have been complaining about how they lost their league badges. Honestly, I don't care too much about it myself as I have only reached Grand Champion before; however there are quite a few people who are upset as they lost their Ultimate Champion badges. I believe adding some sort of "Legacy League Badge" will be a positive addition to the game. I know this can be rather controversial, but I believe some sort of credit should be given to those who have been pushing high up on ladder.

People tend to miss the past, which is why everyone complains how awesome the "good old days" were. I'm not saying that this update is trash and that we will eventually miss how Clash Royale used to be. Instead, I'm asking for something we can all look at and feel nostalgic about; something we can all relate to and have a chat about in the future.

submitted by /u/Coloring_Pen
[link] [comments]

View the full article