Featured Clans:

redditI'm really disappointed with Supercell's customer service

• Administrators

I have a Clash Royale account created back in 2016, which is level 12 right now. Clash Royale has been one of those frequent games that I played until 2018 when I stopped playing the game to study for the high school entry exam. Four days ago, I wanted to get back to the game, and I tried to find the game on Google Play, but it has disappeared out of nowhere. Then, I learned that Supercell decided to pull the game from the Vietnamese Google Play for some reasons.

I decided to contact support through email. The answers are disappointing because they kept avoiding the fact that they pulled the game from the store. Here's the transcript:

On June 02, 2021, 04:36 +0000, I wrote:

I want to play Clash Royale again, but since Clash Royale is not available in Vietnam anymore, I cannot download it. The account is years of me playing, and I am sad that I will lose it forever.

On June 02, 2021, 04:36 +0000, there was an automated message sent to me:

Hello,

Thanks for your message.

It is best to drop us a message through our in-game Help and Support if you have any feedback, suggestions, or bug reports. This will help us get more information about your case.

If your account is banned, this indicates a breach of our Terms of Service: https://supercell.com/en/terms-of-service/. If you have further questions, please reply to us with the account’s player #ID, name, level, and why it was banned. We will review your request but cannot guarantee that the ban will be lifted.

Have a good day,Your Supercell Team

Then, on June 02, 2021, 06:44 +0000, I replied to then:

My account wasn't banned. It's just Clash Royale that is not downloadable in Vietnam.

They, on June 02, 2021, 09:31 +0000, they replied with:

Hey,

Thank you for the information.

I can see that your account is connected to a Supercell ID/Game Center/Google Play/Facebook. That means that you can recover your game on your own by logging into the right account on your device.

However, if you need further assistance from our side, you need to contact us from inside the game, which is the easiest and safest way for you.

Please do the followings:

Go to game Settings and tap on 'Help and Support' button;

* Choose 'Account' > 'Recover your account';

* Choose the article that fits you best, and tap the 'Contact Us' button at the end of the article.

If you do not have another game account, please create a new game to contact us.

Once we receive your message inside the game, we will help you as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Spyridoula S.

This is my final message to them (on June 2, 2021, 13:03 +0000):

Hello,

I can see you’re trying to avoid the fact that Clash Royale is NOT DOWNLOADABLE in Vietnam. Yes, it is true that my account was connected to a Supercell ID and Google Play account. You requested me to open the game and select “Help and support” to contact you there. But I have to stress one more time that THE GAME IS NOT DOWNLOADABLE IN VIETNAM, neither is it searchable on Google Play or the App Store.

Please don’t disappoint me with your next reply. Thank you.

Since then, they haven't replied. They're playing the "ignore card." This account is years of me working hard, and I've also spent some money on it.

I know what you're about to say. You want me to sideload the game from the APK downloaded from the internet because I'm using an Android phone? No way. First, the sideloaded version doesn't have in-app purchases (attempting to purchase anything will result in an error), and secondly, it doesn't have automatic updates. I don't want to download the install package every time the game has a new update.

I hope that this post will somehow reach Supercell, and I want Supercell to fix its management because looking at the state of the game right now, I feel like they're trying to make money than trying to make the game fun, competitive, and playable.

submitted by /u/nguyenducminh2508
[link] [comments]

View the full article