Featured Clans:

redditAn Observation I’ve had as I’ve Started to Play the Game More

• Administrators

As I’ve started to play Clash Royale more often over the past few months, and really started trying to improve, I’ve begun to realize that Clash Royale is just as much of a mental game as it is a strategy game. Memorizing every interaction and learning how to count other players cycles and elixir is very important, but it can only take you so far. Your mental state when you play the game, and how you think about the game is what will take you to the next level. You could have the best mechanics in the world, but if you don’t think that you’ll be able to reach a certain trophy threshold, then you won’t. If you face a hard counter with the mindset of “I have no chance” then of course you won’t win. You have to start believing that you can do better, that you can hit that new PB, that you can at least try to win that impossible matchup. And that is when you really start playing your best.

Edit: Adding on to this, you should try not to play when you aren’t feeling your best or are tired, this will reduce your mental capacity, just as much as tilting does. If you really want to get good then only play when you aren’t distracted by anything else.

submitted by /u/kenjite05
[link] [comments]

View the full article