redditClash Royale is in desperate need of more gold

• Administrators

With the recent additions of magic items, players are now upgrading their cards much faster than ever before. This is an awesome change, don’t get me wrong, it’s what pulled me back to the game after taking a long break months ago. Unfortunately now, I’m stuck staring at dozens of cards that are ready to upgrade with no gold to do it with. I feel like I’ve been stuck at king tower lvl 12 for ages now. And no, Im not gonna cough up $50 just to upgrade one card from lvl 12 to lvl13.

The overlying issue with this dilemma is that there ARE many opportunities provided to earn gold. Battle pass rewards, clan wars, even just completing matches all give you gold. However, it’s chump change and Supercell knows it.

I feel like the best way to solve this issue is to do a big overhaul of the gold earnings system entirely. Perhaps gold earnings for matches could be scaled based on the arena you play in? This would not only help fix the gold progression issue, but it would also incentivize players to climb and play more often.

Please Supercell, you have made great strides forward with the addition of magic items, now its time to accommodate this change of progression with some tweaks to gold earnings.

submitted by /u/Nomz0
[link] [comments]

View the full article