Featured Clans:

redditEQ is a unique and interesting spell, but unhealthy for the game

• Administrators

It is way too 2 dimensional. Either you have it and it hard counters the opponent, leaving them very little chance to win (xbow/mortar/pump), or it's a liability in the game and you'd wish you rather had fireball/poison.

I have always felt this way since it was released, and even tho it has been reworked to be more "moderate" now, it still feels like you either win hard or just end up at a huge disadvantage.

Having EQ is especially devastating to pump decks. I loved using 3M pump a few years back, but now I just can't risk using it with the amount of hog/RH EQ decks in challenges. Using an EQ against a pump is a such a kick to the balls, because it's free damage and a huge negative elixir trade.

However, every other time you have EQ, you'd just be much better off with a poison/zap/fireball, as it's still pretty terrible against troops.

I don't know how this would be fixed tbh. It's sort of like E. Golem decks, where either they end up 3 crowning EZ or end up feeding you elixir. Too much RPS in this game now, imo.

submitted by /u/Past_Ad5078
[link] [comments]

View the full article