redditRisking massive downvote here but i genuinely dont care that a deck require skill or not, you're not going to be a rocket science in the future if you play a deck that require a bit skill

• Administrators

Like is it an issue that i dont want to sacrifice my fun time in the game for playing decks that i dont enjoy or im not comfort with?

Since i started the game there was always one thing that i never understood why ppls complain about, every day i see ppls complain and spread hates toward players who play decks like golem, balloon etc.

They're logic is that your deck dosent require skill so either you should not play it or you're a dumb ass noob..

i mean is it really that matter and its an unwritten rule that everyone must not play easy decks?

i havent been in reddit and havent played the game long enough to understand this logic so it would be nice if someone explain to me that why this whole toxicity toward playing easy decks happen.. thanks in advance

submitted by /u/hosseinhx77
[link] [comments]

View the full article