Featured Clans:

reddit2v2 challenge quiters...

• Administrators

Teammates quitting 2v2 challenges had always been a problem, after this long it seams clear that the plan is to not fix it. Okay, fine, whatever. But since theyve made it so that pass buyers get unlimited replays in challenges the problem has gotten worse.

Players who have unlimited re-entry into challenges have no incentive to try and battle threw a tough game

F2p players rely on winning a high % of battles in challenges, as they dont have the recourses to enter over and over again.

An f2p player should never be dealt a loss just because their teammate leaves due to having no need to win.

As a solution to this, i propose that when players are searching for a quick match, do not match pass holders with non-pass holders. This way f2p players are teamed with players who at least have an equal incentive to try and win, while if a pass holder leaves the game early (as in my experience they tend to do) the teammate being unfairly dealt a loss also has unlimited re-entry.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

submitted by /u/pootytangent
[link] [comments]

View the full article