redditI don't Understand What Happened

• Administrators

Hello, I used to obsessively play Royale. Around the end of 2017 it became too time consuming so I stopped and deleted the game. About a week ago I decided to redownload the game and play a few matches. It feels like an entirely different entitiy now. For example it used to be extremely hard for me to get to 4200 trophies from 4000. I'd win two games and then lose the next two so I had a really hard time passing 4200 trophies. But after playing around 30 matches this week I'm at my highest trophy level, 4800. Which is something I couldn't even begin to imagine back in 2017. Another weird thing I found is the way the game matches me with other people. When I used to get a 4-5 game streak, the game would match me with an extemely quality player and I would lose instintly. Now though I can get 10-11 game winning streks. It all feels so weird. Why did they make these changes?

submitted by /u/Wayoglana
[link] [comments]

View the full article