Featured Clans:

redditAnimated card art for Star Level 1

• Administrators

So, as we all know, the Star Level 1 for every card is very disappointing. It only changes the level color when the card is on the arena so it's golden, makes golden sparks when the card is deployed and adds golden borders to the card.

What if Star Level 1s also made the art of the card animated, similar to other games that have golden/foil cards (like Hearthstone's golden cards and heroes)? Example: the fireball's flames on the art could move a bit and glow, while the ice spirit could have an ice moving aura and snowflakes or something. Some cards wouldn't need moving things, just some particles moving around and glow would be fine.

In my opinion, it would make Star Level 1s much more exciting to get, opposed to what we have now.

If you do not understand what I'm saying, search for "Hearthstone Golden Cards" on youtube and you'll see how beautiful the golden cards are.

So what do you think? Upvote this post so Supercell sees this!

Also, I know there are things in the game that should be prioritized before this but suggestions are nice anyways.

Thanks for your attention!

Edit: added details.

submitted by /u/Pedro-Rangel
[link] [comments]

View the full article