Featured Clans:

redditto help with frustration and the huge "risk everything" factor when pressing the 1v1 button to beat your PB, why not just display your season highest for each season so you can keep battling calmly even after beating your record?

• Administrators

yesterday I reached a new personal best with a 9.6k ranking. I was super nervous every time I pressed the button and wasn't sure if I should keep going or just stop here and hope my rank doesn't drop too low while I sleep, because no matter how high you are, 1 slip up and you could be on a losing streak and lose everything.

If the game would only save your highest trophy count on your profile and give you a ranking based on everyone else's highest trophy count for that season, everyone could just play as much as they want.

Ever reached a new league and stopped playing for a long time in fear of losing it? this would solve this. You could just try to go further and wouldn't have to worry about it. I think this would also encourage mid-ladder players to push higher and get better at the game since there's no penalty for trying, except for maybe a lower trophy reset but that's like nothing.

The only problem is that this is such an obvious change that the devs must have thought about this already so maybe there's an issue that I missed.

any thoughts?

submitted by /u/Vendrinski
[link] [comments]

View the full article