Featured Clans:

redditWtf is matchmaking now

• Administrators

Come back to clash after a few months away because as u know any game can become stale.

For context I'm lvl 12 around 4k trophies but most of my cards are lvl 9 and 10 with maybe a handful being higher.

So anyway what's up with matchmaking? Now I constantly get matched with pple with maxed out cards and even guided ones and ofc me only having lvl 10 ect cards they roll over me with zero effort, it's as the point where if I see a gold troop spawn I just close the game cos its not even worth the effort as I know I don't stand a chance...

Did something change in the rankings and I'm higher then I suppose to be? Like u play this game casually off and on but now I feel like 9/10 games I just get wiped by opponents with far superior stats

Am I being penalised for being a free to play player and not having all my cards maxed cos it sure feels like it

submitted by /u/Mellcor
[link] [comments]

View the full article