Featured Clans:

redditAny advice for someone who’s coming back after a long hiatus, not really understanding how to win at all?

• Administrators

Title. I started a new account since I feel like jumping back in after who-knows-how-long would be too difficult considering I don’t even understand how to actually play the game anymore.

As I started the training matches at the beginning, I wasn’t doing very good. How to I get more elixir efficient and smarter about what and when to put down cards? I feel like I’m getting overwhelmed when a baby dragon is coming down one lane and an army of archers, goblins, and knights are coming down the other.

I heard tapping the tiles is better than dragging, is that true? It just feels so slow to me for some reason, like I’m not doing something right. Is focusing on one tower then the middle tower a good start or should I just focus on both at once? Sorry if these are dumb questions, I just would love to get into this game, but I feel like there’s something I’m missing.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

submitted by /u/daxtillionMurphel
[link] [comments]

View the full article