Featured Clans:

redditWhy is golem clowned on

• Administrators

Here in the reddit community also on twitter golem decks are always clowned on and called “lowskill” “noob” etc. The only reason behind this that I can see is because the concept of a golem deck is very simple. Defend Defend Defend, try to get the elixir adv. and go hard in x2 elixir. Meanwhile executing it and MASTERING a golem deck takes just as much time as any other deck. Yes placements are more easy compared to a quick cycle deck, but golem has just as many counters as any other card. Is it just below 5k players talking trash? Im not sure, but if people believe that they’re at 55k trophies and they can easily hit 63k if they played golem are folling themselves in my opinion. I spend so much time with golem and logbait to assure you they both come with their frustrating moments. Are u a golem player? What do think of the deck? Do you clown people who happened to choose the deck early on and just stuck with it?

submitted by /u/notsoobjective
[link] [comments]

View the full article