Featured Clans:

redditGetting Ridiculous!

• Administrators

Ok so I just got a two day ban for a random person joining the clan for 1 minute and then reporting me for using a curse word not directed towards anyone except for purely used in expressive form saying my deck was “basic ass deck” and this new member who asked to join saw that reported it and left the clan and I get a 2 day ban after I log off... I am the clan leader and I have multiple members screenshooting the situation. I don’t even think Supercell support reads the context of the chat and just auto bans for seeing the word “ass.” Supercell staff has already killed the clan before with a ban that member but random new joins who report and leave the clan for. I get it... if you’re that sensitive the clan description does say “Adult Clan” so if you see curse words being used please don’t join the clan then... I already had my first account permanently banned from the same way and trolls reporting. I get punished by supercell because curse words that aren’t being used to harass anyone is being used in an expressive form and not in a vulgar or derogatory way that’s used in a clan who describe themselves as an adult clan... The clan is “The Royales” I’ve been playing the game since beta and Supercell staff and trolls making my experience with my clan a very unpleasant one...

submitted by /u/shingod7
[link] [comments]

View the full article