Featured Clans:

redditHit level 13 FTP today here’s my thoughts.

• Administrators

The goal of this post is not to rant but discuss the state of the game and this is my take.

Before people say I have not played enough, I have been playing since 2017, I am always around 6100 trophies, my main deck is 2.9 xbow (now 3.0) because of nerfs.

Gold is way way to hard to come by

Pass Royale should be like brawl stars where you can get every other one FTP

Constant Buffs and Nerfs completely screw FTP players over (takes literal months if not over a year to max out a single deck). At the least if the devs are going to constantly change cards and the balance of the game, make it way easier to get gold to upgrade cards.

Lately, CR has been punishing higher skill cards by needing them and then buffing crutch cards making the game less skill based and more “I have more crutch cards so I win).

Clan wars 2 is a god awful and pay to win.

TLDR: I’d give CR a 5.5/10. Reasons being is that it is too grindy, lack of opportunity to progress, almost all daily events are level dependent, and too many crutch cards.

submitted by /u/neb_4
[link] [comments]

View the full article