Featured Clans:

reddit“Non-Negotiable” 🤮 (CR BAN SYSTEM)

• Administrators

Supercell love to throw around the phrase “We are only human” when they make mistakes. But when it comes to US the actual player base, Supercell are happy to completely throw out any sense of context, complexity or understanding. It’s a joke. Why do your bans carry over from 5 years ago which accumulate into a permanent ban? It’s just lazy and idiotic, any person who makes a game would implement a system that lowers a tier of the ban time each year or even 6 months. The fact that Clash Royale can just easily toss aside a 5 year user and a 4 month user as if they have put the same amount of money and time into a game is disgusting. It’s a filthy tactic which shows me that SuperCell actually don’t have any empathy. “You broke ToS” “It’s non-negotiable” have some common sense. If I have been banned 4 times in the past and slip up once, I’m walking on thin ice the whole time. I’m genuinely at a loss for words and am so frustrated to be told it’s non-negotiable when players have been unbanned simply because they are Pro’s. Fix it

submitted by /u/EconomyProfessional4
[link] [comments]

View the full article