Featured Clans:

• Administrators

I have played countless hours over the past 2 days after being top 1K in the world and now not even ranked. This is by far the most frustrated I’ve ever been at this game and it’s no coincidence it’s right after the new awful balance update. I run a lava hound deck and all I play is heavy ground decks like golem night witch/stack e giant etc. Oh and let’s not forget every single deck has the new and completely OP Elite Barbs. Highest usage and win rate in the game after they buffed them to be unstoppable. They need nerfed immediately and match making fixed. It’s pathetic at this point. I messaged supercell and they say their trying to fix it but I’ll believe it when I see it. Whole new subject but war is absolutely trash as well. Change it back to the way it was before. Alright my rant is done thanks for listening guys😂

submitted by /u/Patwelsh88
[link] [comments]

View the full article