Featured Clans:

redditCancelling and matchmaking

• Administrators

Okay, I'm sure I'm bit the only one with this problem. But first of all, is the cancel game search just there for aesthetic purposes?!?! I am sitting in theatchmaking screen for over a minute, think "screw this" and hit cancel. I then presume to stare at a "cancelling" screen for another few minutes only to be thrown into a game after no longer wanting to play. Speaking of being put into a game. Why is it the people I'm being put up against are all level 13 gods woth 3 star cards and 1400000 IQ but the people I am paired with resemble Patrick Star trying to find the damn lid when SpongeBob is teaching him how to open it, throwing skeleton armies to counter the valkyrie and minion hide to counter wizards. OH AND I CANT FORGET WHEN IM STRUGGLING TO DEFEND A FULL ASSAULT BY BOTH PEOPLE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE, THEY THINK ITS WISE TO THROW DOWN A BALOON AND MINION HORDES ON THE LEFT AND WASTE ALL THEIR ELIXIR TO A ROCKET FOR THE 7th TIME THIS MATCH.

submitted by /u/johnsmith9904
[link] [comments]

View the full article