Featured Clans:

redditInternal Clan rewards system for the Leader

• Administrators

As a clan leader (like there are a ton others), i really care about my members... I am asking them to stay motivated in War, and the only reward i can give them is

1. A promotion... But there are only 2 ranks (3rd would mean giving my position, and not ready for that lol )
  2. My eternal gratitude

Maybe it has already been asked by another clan Lead, but i'd like to see an internal clan reward system managed by the clan leader.

Something like... If you reach a specific amount of points in War, you'll get even more like Gold given by the Clan Lead or other things.

It would still be interesting for Supercell i Guess, because this gold / other stuff we would give away would still have to be bought from the shop by the clan Lead...

I am speaking about a reward system to keep War players even more motivated, but if Anyone can bring other ideas related to rewards, i am an open minded person.

I just don't want to give them Real money, i'd like this to stay an "ingame reward system". I don't want to create a pro player clan, i'd just like them to be even more rewarded for their Time investment to make our clan even better.

submitted by /u/Largegamer-com
[link] [comments]

View the full article