Featured Clans:

• Administrators
Data is Beautiful

I setup an API to record my battle log in a spreadsheet and though it would be cool to make an infographic summary. I thought it turned out pretty well so I figured I'd share it.

Note 1: I know my deck is whack, for the first 4+ years of playing the game, I was FTP so I made a common heavy deck and maxed it as quick as I could. I've gotten very comfortable with the interactions of these cards and haven't practiced much with others, so I've stuck to it. As I'm getting more comfortable with other decks through war, and my card levels are catching up, I might try to branch out again.

Note 2: I don't know WTF happened at the end of the season. I usually struggle to hit 5900 and get that legendary reward on trophy road (I've gotten painfully close the last 4+ seasons). I got out to a strong start this season (was top 400 locally at one point) and it just kept going. Coincidentally I peaked when I broke my previous PB and should have quit while I was ahead. Seems like the my trophies corrected themselves as I went 9-25 after that and ended up below 5900 as per usual.

https://preview.redd.it/yuzu6vpyker61.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d0ddccd7171590d14c84a84c67c32d4c4814a0ab

submitted by /u/cocfof
[link] [comments]

View the full article