Featured Clans:

redditThis is the funniest meta I have ever seen. Thank you Supercell finally some good balance change for once.

• Administrators

After almost 1 year of boring and stale meta and balance changes of being unable to come even close to my PB without losing my sanity I was able to reach 6610 and obtain a new PB. The EBarn buff was the single most funniest and broken change that could shake the meta from the boring routine. Finally I was able and also inspired to try different decks without losing 200 trophies each time. EBarn egolem double dragon, EBarn recruits fireball bait, EBarn Megaknight pigs fireball bait, EBarn cycle, Lavaloon with EBarn are just some of the decks that got me to my new PB. Finally something fun to use that literaly can be used with great effect without instantly loosing 6 elixir in a negative trade.

Again Thank you Supercell even if 50% of the matches are now against EBarn but it is a small price to pay to have fun on the arena.

submitted by /u/NightmareLarry
[link] [comments]

View the full article