Jump to content
Featured Clans:

redditNeed To Fix This Bug Or I Am Quitting This Game


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

Countless times, I have been playing a normal match, and the moment I try to quick place two cards down by tapping and placing, MY ELIXIR COUNT AND DECK LOADOUT FREEZES FOR 3 SECONDS!!

It doesn't let me place other cards, it doesn't let me do anything. I'm stuck helpless while the opponent is destroying my tower.

I am tapping a card and placing it down, and the moment I place it down, I tap another card and place it down instantly. 80% of the time, this works. But the other 20%, everything freezes for like 3 seconds. I have a great connection, and this has happened in different locations too.

I have been a member of this community for almost four years, and I am strongly considering quitting because of this major, major bug.

Fix your game u/rickctv

submitted by /u/JesusPenguinLord
[link] [comments]

View the full article

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

"This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy: www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy."

731469787_CRRLogo.png.3c26e84a2820c04b77

×
×
  • Create New...