Featured Clans:

redditHello im new to the sub and i guess im venting a bit. But is the only way to actually level up my cards spending money ?

• Administrators

Okay so i just turned level 9 and im playing at around 4700 trophies. It gets really frustrating because most of my cards are still at level 8 and some at 9 with a few level 10. I still have some level 5 and 4. So theres really not much vareity in viable decks for me and it gets really frustrating because i start climbing up and then I get to a point where i play level 10s with most cards level 10 and I get stomped like 6 times in a row and it feels like all my grinding is worth absolutley nothing. How am i supposed to level up my cards ifi dont grind for chests and gold. I was stuck at around 3800 for almost 2 months and then I bougth the pass leveled everything up and climed to 4700 loosing just one time. Is the only way to actually level up spending money ?

submitted by /u/MyNameIsPanurge
[link] [comments]

View the full article