Featured Clans:

redditIf the developers continue with quarterly updates like this...

• Administrators

Then I say let them! This last update has been pretty great so far and I’m excited for the next season. Admittedly, I hadn’t been active for the past month and a half but I think I’ll be coming back with these new changes.

The development team had taken away monthly balance changes in order to focus on bigger quarterly updates. The community was less than happy about this but through the backlash, the team pressed on. The Clash Royale community has been very vocal and critical of the game lately, and all of that energy is focused on Drew who is just doing his best to balance what the developers are hoping to accomplish and what he can share with us. The amount of work he has put in after being able to focus on the game has been great and may revitalize the game if these types of updates continue in quarterly releases.

From a long time fan of the game, thank you to the Clash Royale team for making me want to play the game again.

submitted by /u/Capn-Zack
[link] [comments]

View the full article