Featured Clans:

redditDo you guys mind being grateful for once?

• Administrators

It just gets me so annoyed when I'm scrolling through these posts/comments that everyone keeps complaining about the new magic items being behind a paywall and Greedycell devs don't give anything to f2p players. SMH. Do you all not realize this is probably the biggest progression buff we've ever had? But no, not even getting a free BOOK OF BOOKS, which gives you up to TWENTY LEGENDARY CARDS, is enough. Oh, no. $uper$cell should have given us more. f2p players and maxed players were totally ignored. Like, shut up already, guys! Apreciate the fact that this update is probably one of the few that they've done well recently, and be thankful! Really gets me pissed to see that people have decided to now start complaining that the gold coin is only for pass royale, because "If they're giving us more cards, they should give us the gold to upgrade." Allow me to put it like this. Let's say someone gifts you a car. Are you also going to make them pay for the gas? No! Just be fricking thankful for once.

submitted by /u/Noah3238_games
[link] [comments]

View the full article