Featured Clans:

redditAs a long time player I feel utterly ignored.

• Administrators

I’m close to maxing all common and rare cards in the game. In fact there are only two cards right now among those that I couldn’t max right now.

I have a type of deck that I prefer and all the cards that go with it are maxed out, so all the other cards I am hoarding just to do something.

I don’t care in the slightest about speeding up my “progress” and I bet that most people that have been playing this game for 4 or 5 years are in my exact same position. This is without ever buying the pass by the way. I‘ve spent maybe 50 bucks on this game and all in the first couple of years.

I want for this game to feel al least slightly fresh, so much time has passed since the last update and all we got was balance changes that are boring at best and do very little except removing some cards from the meta.

No clan wars rework.

No new cards.

No really new features.

Way to take care of your players SuperCell.

submitted by /u/StSpider
[link] [comments]

View the full article