Featured Clans:

redditClan Wars - Unexpected Changes!

• Administrators

So I wasn’t expecting those Clan Wars fame changes after all the focus on balance & UI changes. As a leader of a top clan these changes actually make a big difference to war strategy.

Firstly, you get the same fame for wins/losses no matter the level of your deck - this affects the type of player base you need/don’t need.

Secondly, the fame earned on boat win or losses is different. This may stop many clans using the “throw boat strategy” to win in 20-40 mins on Tuesdays...

Thirdly, the pre-war window is no more! It will be interesting to see what people think of these changes...eg. Max fame per player is now 950, not 832...and if clans don’t get over 35000 on Day1 they can’t simply queue up on Tuesday to throw & lose Boat attacks. I think a mixed approach may be needed based on a) Fame scored on Day1, and b) the number of players you can mobilise at reset on Tuesdays.

The biggest change yet to come is of course the war reset time being made fair for ALL clans...and some other subtle changes needed.

I like these changes though - plus we get nudges and wars played tracker in the UI now...so less stress there!

What do you think - will these changes impact your strategy?

submitted by /u/Blessedwylde
[link] [comments]

View the full article