Featured Clans:

redditElectro Dragon Buff Idea

• Administrators

Okay hear me out, the Electro is arguably pretty balanced given that it either works really good, or gets absolutely wrecked. Personally, I've noticed that it's mostly useless against the cards that it should theoretically be able to counter with ease, such as the inferno tower. Although it has the same range as the Baby Dragon, it's for some reason SUPER easy to distract and it doesn't lock on to the Inferno tower even though the Baby Dragon does. The electro dragon is easily distracted by goblin gang or some other cheap troop then gets melted by the same Inferno tower it was supposed to destroy. I think a simple solution would be extending the range an additional half a tile,(3.5<4) because although it is currently the same as the baby dragons, it seems unable to lock on to targets the way the baby dragon does. Has anyone noticed this? It's just a thought, I know a lot of people think the E drag is pretty balanced, but I feel it's still a bit underpowered.

submitted by /u/DarkyLowks
[link] [comments]

View the full article