redditI don’t push as high as high as I could because I have too much fun playing the way I do.

Soul Crusher

• Administrators

I play 3.3 balloon fisherman from a couple metas back. It’s not the best deck, but it’s well rounded enough for me to comfortably reach 6200ish.

Lately I’ve been really looking at my gameplay, and I realized that my play style is pretty aggressive, going for counter push instead of building defense and such. I also love to make the first play, love to pull off spectacular defends, and love to make predictions. Needless to say, I’m not a very careful player, and I make mistakes a lot.

But I can’t stop myself from playing like this. I feel like i could push a lot higher if I did, but then clash Royale would become work instead of a game. I can’t push myself to grind for a PB over messing around.

I’ve also never won a cc, even though I play them a lot, I use them as more of a new deck testing/ troll deck mode since I’m not a maxed player.

Anyways, I’m not really asking for advice or anything, I just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone else feels the same way. Thanks :)

submitted by /u/ELIte3907
[link] [comments]

View the full article