reddit2v2 with a friend

• Administrators

Little background, me and my friend are average players with 6k pb. We like to do 2v2 for getting our 4 chest in the evening together.

The problem is that we suck most of the time and it takes forever to get 4 chest. For exemple, spell usage. If the opponent use a goblin barrel, he log and i barb barrel at the same time. If they play defensive units, he use poison and i use fireball at the same time. Sometime if we both rock the nado and we use it at the same time, it's a mess.

Our play style is not the same most of the time. In ladder i play control, mostly graveyard and beatdown. While he likes to play bait deck in general and he's more agressive.

It's hard to get good push because when i want to defend, he wants to rush. And when i think it's time for a big counter push, he's out of elixir.

I just want to know if there's any tips you guys can give us, playstyle, decks, strategy.. anything to help our 2v2 game. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Iceboster2
[link] [comments]

View the full article