Featured Clans:

reddit2v2 ladder

• Administrators

2v2 ladder is a feature that the community has been asking for for a long time, and as 2v2 is such a big part of CRL, it makes no sense that it hasn't been added.

Some have suggested that the ladder be based on fixed pairs of players. I think that would be too unwieldy and would not allow players to just go in game and play 2v2.

So, I suggest that the ladder be constructed somewhat like doubles rankings in tennis -- each player gains trophies based on his/her success fighting 2v2 battles. And the matching would be such that players of similar trophies would be matched as partners as well as as opponents. The matching would not be as good as for the 1v1 ladder because there probably wouldn't be as many players in the queue as in 1v1, but it is worth a try. Trophies gained and lost could take into account partner's trophies as well as opponents'.

I think such a ladder would be very much appreciated by the community and would increase interest in the game.

submitted by /u/TheRealDemonSlayer
[link] [comments]

View the full article