Featured Clans:

redditReturning Player Question: Did the average player level get lower per trophy level?

• Administrators

I am a returning player after not playing for about 1.5 years. When I last played I floated around 3950crowns without getting to 4K and I was king level 10. I remember facing people at my level or even a bit higher while trying to climb to 4K crowns.

Now that I have returned I guess my crowns decayed a bit and I was around 3850 crowns. I’ve played 5 games and for all of them my opponent has been king level 8 with cards a level or two lower then what I’m using.

Has the average king/card level been shifted to be lower for those crown levels now or is supercell trying to make me feel good as a returning player with some easy wins? If it is supercell trying to make me feel good it is doing the opposite as the power level is different enough that it feels like an adult beating up a bunch of preschoolers. I can also understand if the average level is lower since there are now more cards to collect making it harder to level. So which do you think it is?(I am also FTP if that changes things)

submitted by /u/bananahead1234
[link] [comments]

View the full article