Featured Clans:

redditPass royale should guarantee 12 wins in global challenges

• Administrators
  1. Having pass royale, I look forward to every other special challenge except global challenges. Its just normal gameplay and Im not skillful enough to reach 12 wins. For me, its no different from classic and grand challenges, which I also dislike for the same reason.
  2. Guaranteeing 12 wins with pass royale does not affect the top players who have 30+ wins. Losses do not need to reset, we should be able to continue playing with 5 losses until the 12th win, then the challenge ends. To get more than 12 wins, you will need to have less than 5 losses.
  3. Getting 12 wins will make spending gems for the bonus rewards more lucrative. Sometimes I get lucky and manage to get 9 wins, just 1 win short of the legendary kings chest. I then cancel the bonus rewards. If I had gotten 1 more win, I would have spent the gems. Guaranteeing 12 wins will make a lot more players spend their gems
submitted by /u/jkoh1024
[link] [comments]

View the full article