Featured Clans:

redditI Hate This Stupid Clan Wars 2 Update!!!!

• Administrators

Do I just came back after being away from the game for a while. And i come back to the worst update this game has ever received. The first thing I noticed was the new clan U.I. it is so annoying. The main focus of that tab is your clan not the war so why is it like that? And since I've been inactive I was kicked out of my clan which is understandable, but when I tried to join a new one I put the clan trophies and clan score to look for a good clan to join and I couldn't search one without a name. How does supercell expect small clans to grow when they do something like that? This just means that if you and your friends create a clan together it probably won't grow because they have to search the name like wtf? Anyways thanks for reading this rant and sorry if you've heard this stuff before I joined this sub very recently.

submitted by /u/2wqwa
[link] [comments]

View the full article