Featured Clans:

redditMy opinion on the balancing in this game

• Administrators

There are two main problems I have with balance in this game. These are:

1. Spells. The fact they can hit towers and there are no ways to stop them makes them the most unbalanced win conditions in existence; people just need to knock your tower into the hundreds and cycle you for the rest of the game, using cheap spam cards to defend their ass. Even if your towers survive the rain of shit, they can then easily win the tiebreaker from all the damage they did. And don’t even get me started on the 370 damage Rocket.

And speaking of cycling...

1. Spam. Oh, you have a 12-Elixir push coming in on the right? Now you don’t! Why can my Mega Knight, Lumberjack, Guards and Dart Goblin push be stopped and destroyed by spamming Knight, Archers, Skeletons, Tesla, and Ice Golem? This is literally the stupidest logic I’ve ever seen in my life. You don’t even need a rhyme or reason to their placements besides skeletons being in the middle or at the river if there’s a Mega Knight and Archers away from the enemy. And because these counter-all-ground-pushes-cards are so fucking cheap, then you can spend the rest of your time cycling annoying shit; Like Spe...

[CONNECTION CUT BY HOST]

submitted by /u/The_Dart_Goblin
[link] [comments]

View the full article