Featured Clans:

redditThe Mega Knight is way too overpowered in my opinion.

• Administrators

The fact that it does 400+ spawn splash damage, does splash damage for melee attacks, has 3300+ hit points, has a special jump attack that does double damage, and has a high DPS overall... Like what is their weakness supposed to be. I haven’t found it yet. Almost every card has a couple strengths but also weaknesses. This card has 5 extremely good strengths and no weakness. The hit points are on par with a similar level Golem... And Golems are used to tank hits. Except golems have a weakness (no splash damage, targets buildings, weak DPS, slow moving). Golems cost 8 elixir. Mega Knights cost 7. Please tell me what the use of a Golem is when the Mega Knight outclasses it in every single feat.

Am I just bad or something? I literally can’t find a card that effectively counters this. Maybe a minion horde or bats, but those can easily be wiped out before they do any damage on it.

submitted by /u/DeferredFuture
[link] [comments]

View the full article