Featured Clans:

redditNerf Barb Hut & Graveyard for Christ's sake..

• Administrators

What is happening to this game??? You drop 7 elixir right there and get soooo much value, then just drop a "nerfed" (buffed) graveyard... and poison on top. It'ss ridiculous. Fix the existing cards before dropping yet another broken underwhelming card (E-Giant). Clash royale does not know what extreme means, either cards are extremely weak or are too strong. And then they ignore all of this and *BUFF* e-barbs?! What even??? As if that was the problem.. I feel like I have wasted my time, money, and effort on this game. It used to be so good and now it's disappointment over disappointment over disappointment. Clan wars 2 is also ridiculous just to top it off. Waited for 2 years for that. Just for them to mess up the UI of the clan leaders.. I'm sure many players have already lost hope and left the game which also affects the game in a negative way. Get it together Clash Royale!

submitted by /u/prv_2ooo
[link] [comments]

View the full article