Featured Clans:

redditLow playersbase?

• Administrators

I've always been a little annoyed getting matched vs higher level opponents, but ever since the start of the season it feels like all the players left are maxed guys. I'm not even that high in trophies, 4.9k and I can't get a single lv10 to play against? It's so ridiculous if you think about it, not maxed people can occupy 4k-5k range, and maxed guys have it from 5-7. Especially considering we lost the great season chests for this weak sauce "trophy road" - which you can't benefit from, unless you are maxed.

Same applies to CW2 - it's ridiculous seeing my lv9-10 cards fighting golden giants, princes, loons and whatnot. We lost quests for some chest that I barely contribute to getting.

It's a shame too, since I bought the battle pass, but I think once the season ends so will my participation in the game. Such a waste, having a great game like CR in hands of people who seem to not care about the state of the game at all.

submitted by /u/InfamousBatata
[link] [comments]

View the full article