Cooperd97

recruiting Team Trap Recruiting 🔥

🔥 Team Trap 🔥
We are an aspiring clan that has only started less than a month ago but does plan big for the future, We are recruiting members looking to help the Clan progress further, We already have 6 members above 4000, 🥇5300🥈5018🥉4813.

Requirements 🥊
Right now we need as many numbers as possible to start progressing in Clan Wars, So the only on paper requirement is that your level 8 Minimum  . You just need to be an Active player, willing to War regularly, Donate, Chat *more than happy to help any new players *
Note- " Requirements will change when the Clan gets bigger, Discord will be created on the same happening. "

Partner- TrapCityUK

To Join ⚔️
Clan Tag- #Y9PQU0L0
Or Feel free to DM me.
Thanks for your time hope to see you in game,
-Evinco X.

Hey I stopped pass your clan. I didn’t leave a message. My clan is the TriState Kings clan Tag #PPY9G2 you and your team are welcome to join so we can build a stronger clan. Just a option!