Featured Clans:

redditWhy I don't care about CW2 or the new cards.

• Administrators

As somebody who, like the vast majority of players, tops out at around 5300 trophies and has no lvl 13 cards, I find the focus on CW2 and new cards infuriating.

The reason that the game needed CW2 to work was simply because, for people like me, ladder is dead. The matchmaking is utterly abysmal, matching me against people with star-leveled cards and no skill who just rely on their overwhelming levels to win. CW2 didn't work (at least in my opinion) mostly as a result of the same matchmaking issues.

The new cards were also rather frustrating. Why introduce a card (let alone two) that obviously hasn't seen enough testing and has generally been either broken or hopeless. The follow-up buffs required to make the card balanced detract from the card that actually needed help.

Instead of creating more problems, Supercell need to address the issues that their players already faced: the stagnation of ladder gameplay and the myriad of dysfunctional and unbalanced cards

submitted by /u/IGNORE_MY_INSANITY
[link] [comments]

View the full article