Featured Clans:

reddit We’ve won the first two weeks in about 3 days each. Other clans in the war are pretty competitive. Not really a huge imbalance, so we don’t have that problem. But this week is going slower. The real problem? The game mode is just frigging boring.

• Administrators

Basically title says it all. My clan is in a war that isn’t so unbalanced like I’ve seen a lot of on here. Generally the guys in second and third have been in the 40s when we reach 50k. But this week is going noticeably slower because there’s just nothing interesting about the way war is set up. People are already tired of it even in a more competitive setting than most are getting. There’s no variation it’s just five weeks of the same thing day after day people are gonna lose interest. It needs more game modes than 1v1 and don’t tell me duel is different because it’s just 3 1v1s

submitted by /u/Ntlindesq
[link] [comments]

View the full article