reddit Leaving game, no reason to keep playing

• Administrators

I'm a clan leader. Was hanging in the hope that the huge clan wars 2 update was going to bring fun back to the game.

My clan is half dead, it was hard to bring active people to the clan, I was really hoping that the clan wars to make everything easier, but I was wrong. After the update I woke up to the reset of the clan trophies, making it harder to recruit people. The clan wars are way to long and since the clan is half dead we are stuck in the last places while the other clans rush the race. We don't even finish the race, so the reward we get sucks, then we lose even more trophies because we finished in 4th place. Then I hoped that we were going to get matchmaked again with easier clans because we got demoted to silver league. Wrong again, we just keep racing with the same clans again, so we get the exact same reasult as the last time. As the leader this is really stressful and not fun at all, so I'm really considering leaving the game after playing since launch.

TL;DR: Clan wars made everything harder as a clan leader, so I'm considering leaving the game

submitted by /u/MV-564
[link] [comments]

View the full article