reddit [Mini Discussion Post] Weekly Discussion Post 1: Revised thoughts on the Clan Wars 2 Update

• Administrators

INTRODUCTION

Hey everyone, J.Corby17 here. This is my first ever post as a Discussion Mod, so the format of might not be up to par as you expect from me. The format I’m trying to get is “Discussion Topic” followers by a post that connects to the Discussion Topic. We are going to start of simple for this weeks Mini Discussion Post:

DISCUSSION TOPIC

After a bit of time getting used to to the new Update, what are your revised thoughts on the Clan Wars 2 Update? What went wrong/right in your opinion? What would you add/change to Clan Wars 2 to make the game better overall? Please try be objective when giving ideas.

• This post by u/eadcda over here tackles this topic very well and using objective reasoning in his changes.

CLOSING

I hope you all like this format for my Weekly Discussion Post. How would you like me to format them. Let me know down below. Take care everyone, Clash on!

submitted by /u/JCorby17
[link] [comments]

View the full article