reddit Suggestion for New Game Mode: Hold'em Royale

• Administrators

Recently, my son and I have enjoyed playing a friendly battle game mode, which we call "Hold'em". It's loosely based on the poker game "Texas Hold'em". The basic rules are as follows:

1) Use a Clash Royale deck randomizer and select the first 4 cards. These will be the 4 shared cards.

2) Each player creates a new deck starting with the 4 shared cards from step 1.

3) Each player has 1 minute to choose 4 other cards to complete their deck.

4) Battle!

You can use clashroyale.news to as your deck randomizer or whatever other site you find.

We enjoy this mode for several reasons. Every battle gives you a new combination of cards to deal with. The 4 shared cards makes it a little like a mirror match. Being able to select the 4 remaining cards lets you test your deck building skills. Plus, there's some mind games involved since you can try to predict which cards your opponent will use and counter them.

I think this would be a fun game mode for Supercell to officially add to the game. If this sounds interesting to you please try it out and provide some feedback.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/leetokuda
[link] [comments]

View the full article