• Administrators

My idea is to make another ranged unit more viable to bring down use rates on musky. The wizard in my opinion is the perfect candidate as it is already a problem card in mid-ladder and pratically useless in top ladder.

Current Wizard Stats(lv9)

Hp: 598

Attack: 234

Hit-speed: 1.4 sec

Range: 5.5 tiles

Splash Radius: around 1.5 tiles

Elixir Cost: 5 elixir

My Idea for Wizard stats(lv9)

Hp: 590 (To match health of other wizards)

Attack: 130 (No longer one-shots goblins and minions, but will still two shot princess, dart gob, and firecracker) Hit-speed: 1.3 (to compensate for changed stats)

Range: 5.5 tiles (if wizard is too weak the range cpuld be changed to domething around 5.7/8 tiles)

Splash Radius: around 1.2 tiles (Similar to baby dragon's splash radius to make it a harder card to use while making sure to not overshadow other splashers)

Elixir Cost: 4 elixir (This makes it more viable because when it was 5 elixir it was spell value for oppenents, especially with the tower. This also makes it a possible replacement to musky in some decks and can solve the problem of overuse in mid-ladder and no usage in top-ladder)

submitted by /u/bruh_dood
[link] [comments]

View the full article