reddit Greatest peak in the game history was 9/2018?

• Administrators

I was curious and reviewed the history and updates of Clash Royale:
https://clashroyale.fandom.com/wiki/Version_History

Sure, the popularity of the game peaked around 7/2017, then the (not-so-bad) september update of that year (the one with the Touchdown, yeah) seemed to be the start of the decline of global fame and interest.

But the game really was improved over time, and the community and competitions were booming after that.

I'd say around september 2018 things were going great.Clan Wars were played a LOT, rewards in them were good. Tokens were introduced and you could exchange even in other Clans, without both people using one (hackable but great).In the competitive side, CRL had FIVE REGIONS (Latam, Europe, NA, Asia and China) and a lot of great players appeared.

Everyone points that after the appearance of seasons in August 2019 things started derailing, and updates became more and more scarce. I'd say the peak point of the game, in hindsight, was way before that.

Something happened between 9/18 and 8/19, something in that year that probably changed the Team's ability and/or motivation to do great things around the game. I can't figure out what, but probably we can dig and discover some of the causes together.

Sure, we probably agree this september as one of the darkest points in the game also.But WHEN do you think was the BEST time to play Clash Royale?

submitted by /u/wolfynn
[link] [comments]

View the full article