reddit [Quick post]: Stop asking stupid questions

• Administrators

Hey guys, just dropping in with a friendly reminder: Don't ask stupid questions.

I am aware that people have been organizing boycotts against supercell and not buying the pass. I agree that this is a good way to get Supercell's attention. However, these boycotts have indirectly led to people asking some very silly questions about the crown chest tiers:

"Why can't I open the next tiers?"

"Why are the next tiers locked?"

"Do I have to wait before opening chests?"

"Is this some sort of bug?"

No offense intended, but you guys sound like rich, spoiled kids experiencing poverty for the first time. No, it is not a bug. Yes, we F2P players have dealt with this so called "inconvenience" for quite some time. No, it is not the end of the world. We still manage to collect all 35 tiers of rewards, albeit having to be a bit more patient.

I understand that some of you have never gone a season without the pass royale. It makes sense that you wouldn't be used to F2P things.

But for the love of god, please stop it with these questions 😂. While I find these silly questions amusing, it's time to stop. Enough is enough 😅. Just ask one of your personal F2P player friends, instead of making the entire F2P section of this subreddit cringe.

Thanks again,

Asian

submitted by /u/TheMagycian
[link] [comments]

View the full article