• Administrators

Clans right now suck. You cannot tell who donates without pressing on their name, you cannot see who has been on recently, and you cannot even search clans while in another clan. If you go on over to clash of clans, they will have the ability to bookmark clans, and add tags to your clans like “war clan” or “talkative clan”. What i’m trying to say is, that clan recruiting and clan functions suck right now. We need an update just to clans and no clan wars. We also should get a way to copy clan tags because it sucks having to type them in all the way. I know that i am not very good at this persuasive stuff but you guys can see what i’m trying to get off. My voice matters and so does yours. OUR voice matters and we need to make sure it’s heard. Upvote this post becuase we need everyone we can get to make sure supercell sees this. #FixClans

submitted by /u/DrakeMT1
[link] [comments]

View the full article